Most parents spend a good deal of time instructing, correcting, and coaching their kids. As the owner of a Marble Slab Creamery franchise, you’ll see this dynamic play out in reverse many times a day with franchise ownership: kids instructing, correcting, and coaching their parents about how to create the most delectable ice cream treat by pairing the main attraction with an irresistible mix-in.
Marble Slab Creamery offers an astounding 3,762 possible combinations—as many kids have calculated all by themselves. Leave it to a kid to do the math when the payoff involves ice cream.
First, Consider the Flavors with Franchise Ownership
Whether your customers are kids in age or only at heart, franchise ownership brings the daily pleasure of watching them mull over their choice of ice cream flavors. It may help to ask what they generally have a taste for so that you can guide their decision by category. (At least, that’s how the kids do it.)
Some—but not all—of Marble Slab Creamery’s 66 flavors are:
- Classic flavors: Chocolate, French vanilla, strawberry, and vanilla
- Chocolate flavors: Chocolate, chocolate amaretto, chocolate banana, chocolate birthday cake, chocolate hazelnut, chocolate mallo, chocolate mint, chocolate peanut butter, chocolate raspberry, chocolate rum, chocolate Swiss, dark chocolate, double dark chocolate, fudge, and white chocolate
- Fruit flavors: Apple and spice, banana, banana pudding, black cherry, blueberry, key lime, mango, peach, and raspberry
- Cake-inspired flavors: Carrot cake, cheesecake, red velvet cake, and tiramisu
- Pie-inspired flavors: Key lime, lemon custard, praline, pumpkin, and pumpkin cheesecake
- Adult flavors: Amaretto, banana rum, cappuccino, coffee, eggnog, mocha, Piña Colada, and rum
- Kid flavors: Birthday cake, bubblegum, and cotton candy
- Age-defying flavors: Black walnut, butter pecan, caramel, caramel apple, cinnamon, cinnamon vanilla, coconut, coffee, cool mint, honey, maple, peanut butter, peanut butter banana, peppermint, and pistachio
Consider Sorbet and Yogurt
Before they mix things up, Marble Slab Creamery customers of all ages have been known to pause and also mull over:
- Sorbet flavors, including lime, limoncello, mango, pink grapefruit, raspberry, red-orange, and watermelon
- Low-fat yogurt flavors, including birthday cake, chocolate, forest berry, strawberry, and vanilla
Now, Consider the Mix-Ins
Kids show a particular flair for selecting Marble Slab Creamery mix-ins—57 in all. Here again, franchise ownership brings the fun of watching customers literally mix it up, sometimes adding two or three to their mound of creamy ice cream. (At least, that’s how many kids do it.)
Some—but not all—of Marble Slab Creamery’s mix-ins are:
- Candy mix-ins: Butterfinger, gummy bears, Heath Bar, Hershey’s Kisses, Kit Kat, M&Ms, Nestle Crunch, Reese’s Pieces, Skittles, Snickers, Sno-Caps, Twix, and Whoppers
- Fruit mix-ins: Bananas, blueberries, cherries, coconut, pineapple, raspberries, raisins, and strawberries
- Nutty mix-ins: Almonds, macadamia nuts, pecans, pistachios, and walnuts
- Age-defying mix-ins: Brownies, caramel, chocolate chips, chocolate-covered pretzels, chocolate sprinkles, fudge, graham crackers, maraschino cherries, marshmallow, and Oreo cookies
Consider Other Marble Slab Creamery Advantages
You can watch—and help—adults and kids alike mix it up with ice cream and Marble Slab Creamery’s signature mix-ins every day when you pursue franchise ownership. Learn how this world-class company can give you the freedom to enjoy the autonomy you crave with the operational, managerial, and marketing support you deserve when you call for a consultation with one of our franchise consultants.
They will attest: Many parents naturally instruct, correct, and coach their kids—and they learn a few things about unleashing their inner kid at Marble Slab Creamery.